Your report card for search marketing activities and all online marketing campaigns designed to drive traffic to your website
Website analytics refers to the process and results of measuring the activity on your website. The information gained from the use of website analytics programs gives you valuable feedback about the source of your referrals, the characteristics and browsing behavior of your visitors and the performance of your website on your key variables.
Website analytics programs can answer questions like...
- What referral sources are generating the greatest number of visitors?
- What search engine terms are my visitors using to find my site?
- How much time are visitors spending on my site and what pages are they viewing?
Critical online campaign evaluation and ROI questions can also be answered like...
- Which advertising copy yields the highest rate of return on your pay per click advertising campaign?
- Which organic (non-paid) search terms have the highest rate of conversion?
- What is the best browsing path on your website leading to a customer sign-up?
Website analytics programs are very powerful but you must ask the right questions and measure the key variables that determine your success. Riverworks Marketing Group, LLC provides regular reporting and analysis that focuses on the central elements of your online marketing campaigns and helps you determine the best way to invest your resources.