We’re giving away a website to a Chattanooga 501(c)(3) nonprofit!
Nonprofit Website Giveaway
Last year, Riverworks Marketing decided to give back to the Chattanooga community — and we held a contest for you to decide which worthy Nonprofit would win a new website. It’s a new year, and we’re giving back again.
Chattanooga area nonprofits are an integral part of our community, working on behalf of those in need by raising awareness and promoting programs to enhance their quality of life.
CURRENTLY NOMINATED NONPROFITS
|Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise||✔||✔|
|Christian Business & Marketplace Connection (CMBC)|
|Chattanooga Room in the Inn||✔||✔|
|Council for Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services (CADAS)|
|Hope for the Inner City|
|Humane Educational Society of Chattanooga|
|Kidney Foundation of the Greater Chattanooga Area|
|Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center|
|Roueche Chorale & Orchestra|
HOW TO NOMINATE A NONPROFIT
Between now and February 15th, you can nominate 501(c )(3) organizations with headquarters or a chapter located within a 25-mile radius of downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee in one of four ways…
1. FACEBOOK: Go to Riverworks’ Facebook Page, post a comment with the name of a Chattanooga nonprofit you’d like to see win and use hashtag #RiverworksCares.
2. TWITTER: Navigate to our Twitter page and Tweet to us at @RiverworksMktg, include the name of the nonprofit you’d like to see win and use hashtag #RiverworksCares.
3. INSTAGRAM: Tag Riverworksmarketing on our Instagram account, include the name of the nonprofit you’d like to see win and use hashtag #RiverworksCares.
4. CONTACT FORM: If you’d rather not post to social media, please feel free to nominate someone using the contact form below.
Not sure if an organization is a 501(c)(3)? You can visit the Guidestar website and enter their name to find out… We only want to give this prize (value up to $10K) to a group that really wants to win a new website to further its good work in Chattanooga. The nonprofit with the most votes during Step 3 in February will win. No purchase is necessary to enter. See the Contest Rules and Regulations for complete details. Good luck!
What’s at Stake?
The winner of the Riverworks Nonprofit Giveaway will receive:
- Design and Development of a new secure, responsive website capable of accepting Paypal donations (Value up to $10k)
- A pre-design consultation where we talk about your branding and the goals for your Web Site.
- Content Management System training.
- Free website hosting and maintenance for a year after the completion of the website.
- Access to website analytics.
Is this for real?
“Our whole team at the Chattanooga Theatre Centre is thrilled with the fresh, sophisticated website Riverworks has created for us. Our theatre was founded in 1923, and while we celebrate that history, we want to be contemporary, responsive, and relevant to our audiences. What struck me in seeing the finished product is how much the team at Riverworks understands us. It’s obvious that they educated themselves about the multiple priorities that running a theatre entail and built a website reflective of those priorities. This website absolutely reflects that ideal and will help us ‘up our game’ with current and new patrons. We’re so grateful for what Riverworks has done to help us put our best face in front of the community.”
– CTC Marketing Director Julie Van Valkenburg