CareersThanks for showing interest in working at Riverworks! Here's a list of jobs available.
Posted September 4, 2020
Seeking Full-Time Junior Account Manager
Riverworks Marketing is a team of good people helping businesses succeed! We are looking for a friendly, highly motivated Junior Account Manager to execute marketing strategies, manage projects, and grow strong relationships with our customers.
This individual works with our fun, creative and driven team to successfully roll out targeted marketing campaigns using a range of platforms and tools including websites, social media, SEO, paid search, electronic newsletters, press releases, text messaging, graphic design, and event planning.
Effective project management and communications experience and skills are necessary, along with internal motivation to see your customers and our agency succeed. We want someone who will bring positive energy, passion, and enthusiasm to the position. Client responsiveness is essential and we value people who are self-motivated, innovative, and equate their customer’s success with their own.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a working knowledge of the customer business and the key variables that produce success.
- Communicate with clients as needed to effectively build, enhance and execute their marketing strategies, and ensure their satisfaction and account growth.
- Create, assign, and manage projects and tasks necessary to execute the marketing campaigns that make-up the strategy for each customer.
- Collaborate with creative team members to produce websites, newsletters, print ads, and all other forms of message delivery.
- Create content to support the marketing strategies for each campaign.
Requirements for Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a similar field or extensive experience directly applicable to this position.
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales, customer service, or project management experience.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and work well with other team members
- Resourceful and tenacious in overcoming obstacles preventing campaign success.
- Demonstrated ability to offer strategic marketing insight across interactive and digital media platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage your time and establish priorities.
- Competitive compensation
- Group health insurance with a subsidy
- PTO, paid holidays, and a relaxed, flexible work environment
- Year-end bonus based on company performance
- Opportunity for performance-based salary growth
- A collaborative, creative, and fun work environment
- A work culture that celebrates open and honest communication, mutual respect, and excellence
The Marketing Account Manager position requires residency in or relocation to Chattanooga, Tenn. Chattanooga has been named by Lonely Planet “Best In The U.S.” and “10 US Destinations You Need To See in 2018”, which is not surprising to us. As a full-service marketing agency, Riverworks provides strategic marketing communications to many great businesses and organizations in the local community and U.S. Chattanooga is a great place to live, combining the amenities of the big city with the ease of small-town life. To learn more about relocating to Chattanooga, visit the Chamber website at http://www.chattanoogachamber.com/about-chattanooga/frequently-asked-questions.
Think this is the job for you? Email your resume to Jackie Errico at [email protected].