CareersA list of jobs available at Riverworks.
Thanks for showing interest in working at Riverworks!
Seeking Full-Time Marketing Coordinator
Our Marketing Coordinators build and execute strategies with our customers to grow their business through targeted marketing campaigns utilizing a range of platforms including website content, social media, press releases, electronic newsletters, text messaging and event planning. They are responsible for ensuring proper and timely execution by the creative team and facilitating communication to and from their customers.
Project management and strong communications experience and skills are necessary, along with self-motivation to see your customers and our agency succeed. We want someone who will bring positive energy and enthusiasm to the position. Client responsiveness is essential, and we value people who are creative and equate their customer’s success with their own.
Requirements for Position:
- Residency in or relocation to Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a similar field or extensive experience directly applicable to this position
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or a related field with direct customer experience
- Ability to build relationships with clients and work well with other team members
- Resourceful and tenacious in overcoming obstacles that prevent campaign success
- Demonstrated ability to offer strategic marketing insight across interactive and digital media platforms
- Ability to manage your time and set priorities
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a working knowledge of the customer business and the key variables which produce success.
- Communicate with clients as needed to effectively build, enhance and execute their marketing strategies and ensure their satisfaction and account growth.
- Create, assign and manage projects and tasks necessary to execute the marketing campaigns that make-up the strategy for each customer.
- Collaborate with creative team members to produce web pages, newsletters, print ads and all other forms of message delivery.
- Create content to support the marketing strategies for each campaign.
- Competitive compensation
- A collaborative and creative work environment where customer success is the ultimate goal.
- A work culture that celebrates open communication, mutual respect, and achieving excellence.
Think this is the job for you? Email your resume to Jackie Errico at [email protected].